Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2012

. . . on saying goodbye

Goodbye Grad school, I will not miss you…

I will not miss your sleepless nights
I will not miss your hard deadlines
I will not miss your long work days
I will not miss your never-ending study days
I will not miss your online lessons
I will not miss your Saturday classes
I will not miss your awkward group projects
I will not miss your heavy thick text books

Goodbye Grad school, I just might miss you…
I just might miss new insights gained
I just might miss new friends I made
I just might miss your mentorships
I just might miss your lecture halls
I just might miss your deep discussions
I just might miss your lovely campus
I just might miss your diversity
I just might miss your strategies

Goodbye Grad school, I’m gonna miss you.









No comments:

Post a Comment